Monday, October 19, 2015

Review: Asylum

Asylum Asylum by Madeleine Roux
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay, so it's been awhile since I have read anything scary or twisted and I'm glad I had the chance to get back into a genre I so frequently read when I was younger. Let me preface by saying, I only gave this book three stars because most events were very predictable. I think in part because I have read so many books like this, I picked up on clues very early on that lead me to believe a certain character was just not right or this happened because it means this. The book does leave off with a cliffhanger and I have taken out the other two books in the trilogy from my library, because I am curious to follow Dan, Abby and Jordan. I also still have some questions that I am hoping to find out the answers to in the subsequent stories. All in all it was a good read and I'm sure will be an interesting discussion at next month's book club.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment