Monday, October 26, 2015

IMWAYR 2015

This week I am still on a scary read theme.  I have just started reading the second bool in the Asylum Trilogy.

18812716



19364719

I'm still plugging along at the short stories in this collection.  I don't know if I will finish by Halloween.

I recently finished...
24187925

My Goodreads Review


I just pre-ordered this new title from Ralph Fletcher. I attended an event were he was the key note last year and he talked about writing this book and I knew I needed to jump on it.  Ralph has such a great eye when it comes to teaching nonfiction writing.  He read us a piece he wrote called "An Interview with a Coho Salmon". It was such a fun creative way to think about writing factual information.  I can't wait to get my hands on it.  If you order before Wednesday from Stenhouse, and put in code NLDH, you will get $10 off.  

Happy Reading!  I look forward to hearing what you are currently reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment